Commercial Account Handler
Continued business growth has led to the need for an additional Commercial Account Handler within our Swansea office.
Join one of the largest independent brokers in Wales and the West, a business just as committed to independent advice as it was when established 30 years ago.
The role will involve…
Administration support to dedicated Account Executive(s) for the acquisition of new clients and service to existing clients. Compliance with FCA rules. Specifically:
- Dissemination of risk information to present to insurers
- Collation of quotations and maintenance of a market analysis report
- Pursuance of renewal terms from insurers.
- Planned discussion with Account Executive(s) to define approach to clients on a case by case basis
- Maintenance of file records to comply with FCA rules for treating customers fairly.
- Debiting process of all payment requirements for new and existing clients including processing of credit agreements
- Plan and agree with management a defined and focused programme of training to maintain skills and develop into new skill areas
- Support all management agreed strategies for development of the company
We anticipate the individual will have been carrying out a similar role within an insurance brokerage for at least 4 years or the equivalent experience within an insurance company.
Should your direct experience fall a little short but you believe you can bring additional skills and enthusiasm to our team, we will be happy to review your CV.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
For more information and/or a confidential discussion, please contact email@example.com
3rd March 2020