Insurance brokers bridge the critical gap between you – the client – and the insurance companies.
In fact, being independent means we accept no insurance company or private equity investment in us – we work solely with and for you.
The numbers of truly independent insurance brokers in South Wales and the West are depleting, and Prescott Jones is just one of a small number left. We’re free to provide impartial advice to our clients and have done so for 30 years, without influence or investment from outside capital.
Remember, not all insurance brokers are the same.
Watch as Mike Protheroe, Sales Director, explains what ‘independent’ means – and why going independent is always the better option for clients.
Discover more about what being independent means
Learn about our philosophy as an independent service provider, along with our history and specialist teams.
Explore more related news
- How your business benefits from an insurance broker on your side – video
- The story of Prescott Jones – video
- Why are insurance premiums increasing? – video
- Why we’re passionate about property & construction insurance – video
- The importance of demonstrating good risk management in the current hard market