Business Interruption Insurance is an essential component for any business – it ensures continuity and consistency during a potential crisis, giving peace of mind for business owners.
It is often underestimated how long it will take to reinstate the business and reach a pre-loss financial position. Cover is usually provided for 12, 24, or 36 months.
Business Interruption Insurance can be included within your existing property insurance policy.
In our latest video, Senior Account Executive Julie Heatley-Thomas explains the specific reasons a business might need Business Interruption Insurance, and how we can help.
Want more information on this topic?
Read our latest piece on business interruption – including what it entails, and what you should consider carefully.
Explore more related news
- How does a hard market affect my business? #FAQs – video
- How can you protect Directors and Officers against allegations of wrongful acts? – video
- Why should Cyber Liability and Crime insurance matter to my business? #FAQs – video
- Why are insurance premiums increasing? #FAQs – video
- How your business benefits from an insurance broker on your side – video